The Strawberry Train experience can be enjoyed through four different itinerary options:
- Natural Strawberries Route, in which only the round trip on the historical train, Strawberry Train, is included.
- Strawberries with Cream Route, Strawberries with Cream Route, which includes a tour of the Aranjuez tourist train, the Chiquitrén, and a guided visit to the historical gardens of the Parterre and the Island.
- Tajo Strawberry Route, Tajo Strawberry Route, with a tour of the Tagus River on the tourist boat, and a guided visit to the historical gardens of the Parterre, the Island and the Prince.
- Royal Strawberry Route, where the guided tour of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez and the historic Prince’s garden takes place. In addition, a visit to the Royal Riverboat Museum is also included.
- Combined route Cream of the Tagus, where the guided tour of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez and the historic garden of the Prince takes place. In addition, the visit to the Royal Barge Museum is also included.
- Combined route Royal Cream, where the guided tour of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez and the historic garden of the Prince takes place. In addition, the visit to the Royal Barge Museum is also included.
- Combined route Royal Tagus, an opportunity to discover the most suggestive landscapes carved out by this river, ending with a guided tour of the Royal Palace.
The ticket prices for the Strawberry Train are as follows, depending on the chosen route:
|Natural Strawberries Route||
|Strawberries with Cream Route||
|Tajo Strawberries Route||
|Royal Strawberries Route||
|Combined route Cream of the Tagus||
|Combined route Royal Cream||
|Combined route Royal Tagus||
Children under one meter in height travel free if they do not
occupy a seat.
There are special offers for group trips; please contact us directly by calling 915 068 053 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The only applicable discount is for children; other discounts
such as those for large families and disabilities are not
The Strawberry Train departs from the Madrid Railway Museum
at 10:00 a.m. and arrives in Aranjuez at 10:44 am.
The access doors to the museum open at 9:15.
The access control closes 10 minutes before departure to the train.
The return from the Aranjuez railway station is at 6:36 p.m., and it arrives at the Madrid Railway Museum at 7:26 p.m.
The seats for the return leg are the same as those for the outward leg.
The Strawberry Train runs on spring and autumn weekends, on the following dates:
- April: 24 and 30
- May: 1, 2, 7, 8. 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29
- June: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 and 26
- September: 17, 18, 24 and 25
- October: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 and 30
- November: 12 and 13
Conditions of the journey
- Round trip on the Strawberry Train.
- Guided tours on foot and by coach through the monument area and gardens (except on the Natural Strawberries Route).
- Specific visits depending on the contracted route (Chiquitrén, Boat or Royal Palace/Royal Riverboat Museum).
- On the return trip to Madrid, passengers will be presented with strawberries from Aranjuez.
- Those who wish to spend Saturday night in Aranjuez will be able to return on our train on Sunday at no additional cost (limited places. It is necessary to consult this alternative with the organization in advance using the information telephone numbers listed on the Strawberry Train website).
- Visits to the Royal Palace, the monument area and the gardens of Aranjuez are conducted on foot, so all the routes require quite a bit of walking. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- The food will be at the expense of the traveler. Booking in advance is recommended.
- The places are numbered, although due to the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, the organization reserves the possibility of relocating passengers.
- The seats for the return leg are the same as those for the outward leg.
- It is possible to bring pushchairs, which will go in our luggage van on train trips and in the holds of buses on internal journeys around Aranjuez.
- The ticket is your contract of carriage; you must keep it until the end of the trip.
- It is not necessary to print the ticket; you can present it in various digital formats.
- The access control closes 10 minutes before departure to the Train.
- No changes or refunds are allowed.
- Train schedules and activities may be subject to change by the organization.
- The assignment of the schedules of the activities is made according to arrival at the access control.
- Possible delays in train schedules do not imply reimbursement, either total or partial, of the ticket amount.
- Service covered by Compulsory Travel Insurance and Civil Liability Insurance.