What it includes:
- Round trip on the Strawberry Train.
- Cycling route guided by electric bikes through the orchards and sotos of Aranjuez.
- Security helmet.
- Guided walking tours through the historic gardens of El Parterre and La Isla.
- Strawberries of Aranjuez on the return trip to Madrid.
- Adults: €53
- Children (1 to 1.40 meters high): €42
- Children under one meter tall travel for free if they do not occupy a seat.
(Schedules likely to be modified by the organization)
The only itinerary with guided tour in English will be the English Tour. The rest of the itineraries are guided in Spanish
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.: One-way trip on the historic Strawberry Train.
- From 11:10 to 14:00 hours: Cycling route from the station to the Sotos del Rey de Felipe II, visiting the old racetrack of Legamarejo, the historic wheel of La Zuda, the Cortijo de San Isidro, the orchard of Aranjuez and the reservoir of El Embocador. Return and walk through the historic center of Aranjuez.
- Free time for lunch from 14.00 to 16:30 hours.
- From 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm: Guided walking tour of the Parterre Garden and the Island Garden.
- From 18:36 to 19:30 hours: Return journey on the Strawberry Train.